Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
jgcp 08:42 AM 01-23-2014
I have DCP thats last day is tomorrow THANK THE LORD!!!! I cannot stand this iresponsable mother!! She has been so inconsistant and i should have termed her earlier but i was kinda desperate but these last few weeks shes just taken advantage of me!! She didnt pay tue at drop off and said she would bring me a check at pickup but her mom picked them up early???? and then they didnt show today so i text her and she text back " oh i text you last night you didnt get it?" No i didnt cause you prob never sent one geez still havnt been paid and now i just wanna tell her dont bother coming last day sounds like you have someone else to watch them. Thing is i could have made a long over due dr appt today AND i have ppl waiting for this spot but wanted to just finish it out. Now i just feel stupid for letting her do this for so long just cause i needed the money! NEVER EVER AGAIN ive learned my lesson!!! If i dont have them come tomorrow she prob wont pay me tho uggg! i have a looonnnggg text ready to send but will wait till she pays haha its not nice but i dont care!