View Single Post
TwinMama 05:55 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by CountryRoads:
I'm a little confused.

Did it impale his butt cheek or actually go inside of him? Dcm says scratch on his cheek, dcd said blood and poop was on it?

I agree that I would've taken him in if he was actually impaled. It seems like he's okay, but I would imagine that there was a possibility of internal damage? How scary, especially since he could've had symptoms or took a turn on your watch!

On a side note, has anyone noticed that dcds are usually more truthful than dcms? I can think of several instances where dcms have told me something, only to have dcds tell me something different that seemed more truthful. Interesting.
You nailed it!! This dcm totally downplays everything which is why I didn't hear the whole story until talking to dcd. She gives me as little information as possible. If Dad wouldn't have told me the whole story after dcb had already been in my care all day I would have never known. I suppose I wouldn't have even been concerned then either, so I'm thankful he told me. He even sent me pictures of the toy.