Thread: Worst DC Parent
View Single Post
MrsSteinel'sHouse 09:38 AM 08-16-2016
my worst parent makes me cry- I reported her several times to Children's service and so did my person at Job and family but unfortunately they didn't have "enough". Dcm left 2 kids with drunk boyfriend and he drowned the little boy (he would have turned 2 on the day we buried him) Sister (3 yr old) was in the tub with her dead brother for about an hour....) Now, the "happy" out of that was then children's services removed his sister. I got pictures from her new mama of her 1st day and last day of Kinder last year. I don't get to see her now because they are trying to move her on and I understand that. I just wish that mom would have brought them to me that night (they had not been in my care for several months but I always told her that she could drop them off any time). That is my worst mom.

All the other crazy that I have had over the years...
"they love me like family, don't know what they would do without me.... and then I enforce a policy and bam. I am pulling my child today and you will never see them again even though you have had them since they were born and they are now 4!

Crazy dad- liked to be 5-15 minutes late at least 4 times a week. I wrote out a letter saying if they were late again I was terminating. (I had only really dealt with dad, at that point mom didn't have a car) Sure enough, he was late. He said how much do I owe you for being late? I said you don't, he said oh thanks I thought from the letter you would charge me. I said no as the letter stated, I am terminating you. Oh my ugly! Mom and I then talked later and I made an agreement with her and she was NEVER late. In fact, I love her dearly. She was being abused by him and I finally got her out and she and dd are doing well... 5 hours away.

oh crazy nurse, I had her son 12 hour days (never again) loved me.... Met a guy at Christmas, decided to move 8 hours away with son to be with him, the day after. Didn't understand how I could charge her the 2 week notice! It is Christmas. I said it is your contract and I will take you to small claims and since you are moving it needs to be in cash within 24 hours. She paid.

Teacher mom would hand her son a cookie every morning to eat on the way here (she lives a block down from me) knowing I would feed him breakfast. "whatever gets him through til lunch and he likes a cookie" He was one...
So then he rotted out his front teeth by 2 and the doc said get rid of the binky... so she told me this so I did. Silly me because she didn't. He would walk in with one and I would take it and put it up. One day I walked into his house and he looked at me and handed me the bink (he was 4 by this time) and mom said, oh you don't have to give it to her, you are at your house!

oh lots of crazy parents.....