View Single Post
Gemma 11:09 AM 10-08-2020
1. Have you downsized the amount of toys you have out?
Yes!
2. Did you have to get rid of wooden and plush toys?
Yes!
3. Do you disinfect the outdoor play equipment every day?
I do not disinfect the outdoor equipment, I do wash and disinfect the smaller portable toys
4. Do you have the children wear masks and stay away from each other the whole day?
I don't make the kids wear masks, but I have moved things around and took away a lot of activities, to encourage them to play at a distance. They are all but one under 3yrs old, there's not much that I can do.
5. What do you use for disinfectant? I am worried about not being able to find as much as I need.
I use Lysol in every form available. So far we've been lucky to have found one form or the other whenever we went shopping, but I'm also getting boxes of the "Scentiva disinfecting wet mopping" cloth by Clorox, as my backup plan in case I run out of Lysol
6. Do you allow interviews inside your house or only through Zoom? It seems like some families I have talked to are opposed to just dropping their children off after not meeting me in person.
Right now I do pick up/ drop off outside if it's not raining, otherwise parents wear a mask and stop at the entrance, but if I had to interview a new family, I would allow them to see the daycare space after all the kids are picked up