Thread: New Here
View Single Post
temom 11:07 AM 05-07-2012
Hello
I recently found this forum, and its been a life saver. I am from toronto, canada. and i run a home daycare for the last 2 years. Since the start of the new year i have had two very bad experiences with DCP. First one set of DCP whos kids i had been looking after for over a yr, stopped coming and ended up not paying me for my services for that month, i do have a pay in advance policy, but i was like i have known them for a yr their kids are friends with my kids so to me it was okay when the dad said he has money trouble and would pay me end of the month. At the end of the month they came acussing me off hitting their kids, and keeping them in the same diapers and putting them and their kids in emtional turmoil for the last 6 months blah blah!!! i was so shocked and disturbed that i let them walk off my property with paying me.

Secondly i was back stabbed by a friend who i helped start her own daycare and would send one of my DCK to her as back up, she brainwashed this kids mum who had been with me for 3 yrs and the DCM pulled her kid out without any notice and now is going to this so called friend. And later i found out that the same friend had fb the other parents as well and saying nasty things behind my back to them as well. I have been so depressed and down because of all this. I can't believe people can be like this.
Thanks for listening