View Single Post
Valerie928 09:12 AM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by hottie8962:
What would u do in this situation. Its starting to get warmer outside a parent thinks its not warm enough. So a few weeks ago it was colder the kids were home sick on and off we stayed inside about 3 weeks just to get fully better.It is now very warm 75 degrees today and this week and next will between 70 and 80 degrees. Mom mention i would rather keep her in for now.i said now that no one is sick and its getting nicer we would like to take the kids out to play like i always do .i asked why she said basically i think its warm ,but she said she thinks its not warm enough .how long for her kid to stay in she said once its consistently warm she can go out in a couple weeks cause its kinda cool still.I dont no what to do ,i am not gonna be keeping everyone inside that long.Would u still go out and not tell her.I cant afford to lose a kid at the moment.

This parent is naive. Being outside, especially in 70 degree weather will not create or exacerbate illness. I would give anything for 70 degree weather! It is supposed to be 47 here on Saturday, a heat wave!