View Single Post
Ariana 09:18 AM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by Second Home:
So there are now 3 confirmed cases in MD ( not far from me). What concerns me is that they all were on the same trip overseas and arrived back in MD on Feb 20 . They had no health screenings until the health department contacted them yesterday because someone else on the same trip was confirmed to have it . People are not being screened or monitored after returning home from affected areas overseas .
These 3 people ( a couple in their 70's and a single person in her 50's) were out in the community since returning ,even when they felt sick.
Same here! A security guard got it near Toronto and worked for two weeks with it. No one screened him eventhough he came back from an overseas trip.

I have also been reading that there aren’t enough tests so people coming to hospital with Covid19 symptoms are simply being told to quarantine for 14 days without confirmation of illness. Saw a post on twitter (not saying twitter posts are always true) that their coworker was told to quarantine without proof she has coronavirus and no one in her office was notified.