View Single Post
Blackcat31 02:21 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
I am not going to send out a letter. I wait for them to ask face to face, now. I talk just long enough to see the light come on.

We have a little over 150 confirmed cases, 3 deaths. All restaurants dining rooms, malls, movie theatres, bars, gyms, and clothing stores are closed. More closures are coming.
All of those things are closed here as well and the nearest case to me that we have in our state is 3 hours south.

I didn't change my illness policy though....I've always been super strict about it so nothing new there.

The only resistance I've had are parents that feel they are free to do anything but parent if they aren't working.
Had one go home today after work so she could work out via face time with friends she usually goes to the gym with.

She was warned... services are limited to work hours ONLY right now and violations are subject to immediate termination of services. My husband is HIGH risk and the less stressed I am the longer I will remain healthy and able to continue providing services so that is the only change I've made that is a bit different from normal.