View Single Post
Breezy 08:22 PM 06-03-2012
Originally Posted by littlemissmuffet:
Oh no. I sometimes think I am not cut out to be in childcare because I can't handle constant screaming....... but then I remember that constant screaming isn't normal and shouldn't be happening in the first place.

I feel for you. I couldn't do it. I can deal with crying but screaming and squeeling for long periods of time drives me (and my other DCKs) crazy! I have sent kids home for screaming all morning. Thankfully I haven't had a kid who does it everyday - if I did, I would have to term.

You said you might not be able to wait until July, can you just keep advertising and interviewing in the meantime?
I had someobe really interested in a toddler spot but wanted 1045-830pm Mon thru Fri. As tempting as that sounds to term this screamer, I cant do those hours.

She is still not asleep. I got up and tried to feed her and she wouldnt eat more than a few bites and an ounce of formula. So back down she went. She will be quiet for a bit and then full on screaming. Mom should be here in 30 mins and Id like to sit down with her and let her know where I am at with her daughter but I just need her gone so i can regroup for an hour before bed and before i do it all over again tomorrow and Tuesday.