View Single Post
MizzCheryl 05:45 PM 07-24-2012
Originally Posted by jenheu2006:
My daughter definitely has issues. I admit that and i am trying to help her. I reward her for her good behavior and we have a punishment "ladder". First time out, second offense isolated to her room or quiet place third time early bed time fourth a prized possession is taken and must be earned back. I explained to her I understand she was mad at the teacher and is allowed but her reaction was wrong. She was to give me a toy of hers, wrote a note (I had written it but she copied it) and gave it to said teacher. Later in the week she had another incident with my daughter being sent to time out for not listening. The teacher made me aware and said that my daughter was ignorant, uncontrollable, and a malevolent little child and needs mental help. That is the entire story. I kind of feel that this teacher is picking at every little problem. Friday she was sent to time out for crying because her morning teacher left her, mind you she feels everyone leaves and never comes back. I am just confused and every one just keeps telling me she is "mental".
Okay I would be fuming!!!!!!
NONE to happy!!!
Did she really say to your face that your child was "ignorant, uncontrollable, and a malevolent little child and needs mental help"????
If she did that teacher would no longer work in my center.period.