Thread: Stars
View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:17 AM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Flowerchild:
Yes! It is rediculous. There are worse day cares out there. It makes no sense. I guess I'm authentic and am tired of lying to people about things. It's like faking were good to look good. Makes no sense.
Originally Posted by knoxmomof2:
I'm license exempt, so it's not even a factor for me but I used to clean a daycare center as a side job. I knew when STARS was happening, because I'd see the memos laying around and suddenly every classroom had a new "class pet" or "class plant". They never lasted.... I feel the worst for the fish 😔
So true!

A little off topic but this is why I've never "prepared" for an interview/tour. Others post about spending a ton of time prepping and cleaning for a tour only to be super disappointed as the prospective client doesn't show up so the hours were wasted.

My theory on all of that is why spend so much time being something that isn't real? I don't want a prospective client to come tour a picture perfect, spotless, organized environment because truth is if they sign on and start attending here that "picture" isn't what they're going to see so why go through all that effort to be something I am not?