View Single Post
  #3  
Old 02-10-2008, 06:09 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Maybe I should make this clear. I do have a contract, I need to give her a 2 week notice. My question is shoud I tell her we are looking or wait until we find some and then tell her. I don't want her to think I was lying to her. When she asked we hadn't started looking but as of today we are starting to contact other providers.
Reply With Quote