View Single Post
Cat Herder 10:18 AM 04-07-2020
I've just been thinking about you guys and worrying. It got so quiet here and I knew that like me, when most are struggling, they get quiet. Just like the playroom, I only worry when the forum gets quiet.

Not much has changed here, really. I have an average of three kids per day, now. Each day varies in which ones. Many are actually planning family fun days for their kids mid-week, now, while juggling siblings and working/homeschooling so that is wonderful to see.

Of course, I miss my own adult kids, I have not seen their faces since February. I will miss all of their birthdays, DH'S and mine before we can get together again.

I did start the garden back up but was unable to get seedlings so had to start everything from seed. I have exactly one little leaf peeking up, so there is hope, I guess. The squirrels and chipmunks won't stop digging everything up, though.

I joined a meal delivery service to learn some new ideas and how to cook for two. It has been fun, the food is amazing but I actually gained weight, the opposite of the goal, so... Eh, whats three pounds in two weeks anyway.

I have been trying to read, but find my mind wandering too much. I will be glad when I have a little more control of my finances, again. Like the rest of you, I am sure.