View Single Post
e.j. 12:06 PM 09-14-2012
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
asked for money to get to work, knowing they owed me for daycare, but promised to make good on it.

let the child fill up the diaper nice and full, because diapers are expensive you know.
Your reply reminded me of the dc mom who asked me for money so she could have her morning coffee from Dunkin Donuts. She also asked me to check her hair for lice once since her husband was away on business and she had no one else who could do it.

I also had a mother who wanted me to change her child's diaper only every 4 hours or more. I was to put lots of diaper ointment on his bum so that if he pooped, he could sit in it longer and make it the full 4 hours.

I had one that asked if it were lightening and thundering while we were playing outside, would I please bring her child inside. She actually called once during a storm to make sure I had followed her instructions and brought the kids in. Did she really think I would stay out in the yard with the kids during a storm??

One wanted me to cover for her if the sheriff's dept showed up looking for the kids. She had apparently left her husband before she moved to my state and took the kids with her without telling her husband.