View Single Post
Unregistered 09:52 AM 11-25-2008
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I just called my daycare provider and although my kids are only going to be there for 2 days for the Thanksgiving holiday, they are going to charge me for the full week. This is a complete rip off! I understand that they need to pay their staff for their vacations and all, but they should factor this into the weekly tuition costs. I am already paying an arm and a leg for substandard care to began with.

Finding a better daycare is obsolete at this point. I am in Atlanta, GA, and they have horrible daycare centers in this area. My kids are at one of the better centers out of the 4 that I pulled them out of.
Well then i guess your just gonna have to feel ripped off then huh!..........Know you know what a rip off is...............taking care of your children for substandard pay!!!!! I'm entitled to charge for holidays and charge for at least 2 personal days. Its funny how the holidays don't ever seem to be a problem until the week of. Any other providers have this problem. I find myself having to break out the contract over and over again.