View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:40 AM 07-27-2012
Honestly it simply sounds as if this family is just not a good fit for your program or your life. You obviously don't pride yourself on comparison with others and you don't seem to be into playing the blame game for bad behaviors.

The comments she makes are rude and disrespectful but the dismissal of your house rules (shoe wearing) would NOT be tolerated here. period.

I also NEVER allow parents (or myself) to make mention, note or even talk about where a child learned some nasty habit/word/behavior or whatever.....because honestly, who care where they learned it?!?

I am far more concerned about WHAT you (the parent) are going to do about stopping it. Where it came from has no bearing on the fact that certain behaviors or actions are inappropriate.

I know everyone is not upfront and blunt but I know I certainly can be and have zero issues saying something to parents if I feel their words or actions were rude or snarky...... especially towards my children. I personally would call this mom out on her comments and her behavior and although I know that rarely stops people who are that "type" it does make me feel better.

You can bet your life, I would NEVER allow a parent to make such disrespectful comments about MY child(ren) in their home.

I think you need to let this family go, NOT necessarily because of the rudeness but for the disregard of your policies. I believe that you get out of life what you put in to it and I am guessing this mom is going to be hunted down by Karma and giving a swift kick in the fanny! ........She obviously needs it.

Part of me wants you to PM me her phone number so I can tell her what a twit she is!!!!!