View Single Post
Josiegirl 03:46 PM 10-17-2017
I had to laugh or else I would've cried. My FP sponsor came right as I was trying to get lunch put on plates. I let her in and continue on my business. So I put my 13 mo into her high chair and she starts screaming. I give her the plate of food thinking it'll calm her down but she just gets worse. She's scared to death of this person in our kitchen. So I get the others washed up and served lunch and go to take the tray off the high chair to get 13 mo out, and it falls onto the floor, food everywhere. I leave it lol and get her a few pieces of food and sit her in my lap, letting her eat there. She calms down and is fine. 10 minutes into lunch, food is all over the floor(I remind FP lady my dogs will be happy and she laughs), food is all over my pants(including squished peaches and green beans) and all over dcg. And then 4 mo dcb, who has been so sweet and patient through all of this, sitting with us in his bouncer seat, thinks it's his turn to wail. Ten more minutes of helping dcg eat in my lap, bouncing dcb with my foot, and trying to answer questions from FP lady, plus trying to serve 3 yo dcgs who now want seconds.
Ahhhh fun times.....