View Single Post
Lyss 01:44 PM 06-06-2013
The whole thread makes me sick. Just when you think you hear it all.

I seriously hope this is all just to stir up the pot and not really someone who thinks its totally ok to do things illegally. Its about children, the rules are for their safety! Not wanting to follow them is pure laziness and endangerment, whether you love children or not.

There was a woman that lived down the street from me that had 5 DCKs, a small group by many standards, but 4 were under 15months and the other was barely 2. This is highly illegal, for licensed and unlicensed, in my state because you can only have 2 under 2. She stopped me on the way to the park once because she wanted to chat. She literally said "I just undercut competition by half or so and now I get paid to watch tv" when I told her the laws she replied "well my parents pay in cash so its not traceable and no one can prove otherwise" But hey she must love kids to put up with all those diapers and bottles, so I guess it's ok (I reported her BTW but heard nothing, they moved shortly after so I have no idea what happened but I'm sure she's still at it)

Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
The sad part is that the "troll" you responded to is NOT the unregistered user that has been continuously posting in this thread (and others) about people minding their own business.

The unregistered poster you replied to did NOT post once in this thread as unregistered so I am completely confused by her statement that someone mentioned she was illegal.

If she is trying to "appear" as if she is the other unregistered user, she has failed.
I wondered about this. The OP kept saying she wasn't illegal and only watched one family, then suddenly the other one popped up and I had to go back to try to figure out where this one came from because it didn't sound like the OP