View Single Post
mommyneedsadayoff 07:32 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Bethers1980:
Thank you for the responses but I don't think I mentioned he's not biting anymore (knock on wood). He was put on the modified schedule for two months and based on whether he had incidents or not he would return to a full time schedule on june first. 2-3 months is a lot of time developmentally for a toddler...Thanks again though!
Were you paying full time rate even though he was only coming on a part time, or modified schedule? Are you prepaid for the next few weeks? I think they owe you any money paid and I would be very upset. Legally, unless they owe you money, there is nothing you can do, but I think it is bad business. They may have been trying to weed your son out due to the biting, but they should have been upfront if that was their intention. It sounds like you did what they asked and your son is in a better place behaviorally, so they should have honored what they said they would do and have a spot available. I know it is frustrating, but there is not a whole lot you can do, so I would try to brush it off and move onto a different provider. Kids are resiliant and he will make more friends and bond with new teachers. Sorry that happened, but sometimes when one door closes, another one opens, so I hope you find a better fit! Good luck!