View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 05:39 AM
Posts: n/a
Default Operating an Unlicensed Daycare

I don't know where you got your information from. But you have to be licensed in Massachusetts to take care of any amount of children. So if you only take one child, you need to be licensed. Even if there is no money exchange, you need to have a license. Please try to understand that when you have that license you are not only protecting those precious children but yourself and your valuble property. So do the right thing and get the license.
Reply With Quote