Thread: Food Program
View Single Post
Blackcat31 07:47 AM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by jgcp:
Im wondering the same thing about the corrective action (shes going to have me submit my sign in/ out sheets for the next three months??) oh and she text me all this after she left HEllO have some decency to call with that kind of stuff. All she would of had to do is take a look in my file and see Oh what do ya know she claims no kiddos on fri in the afternoon, huh ill go mon then.... SOOOO simple. I will be calling on mon, i tried fri but no one answered... besides what ive experienced myself i have heard awful things about her from other providers, and maybe she thinks i wont say anything because obviously others havnt, but i dont like bullies and thats exactly what she is and is abusing her authority!! I delt with a big bully at my last job( bullied several ppl everyday uggg) and that was a huge reason i left and now there is another one! grrrrrr
Call your sponsoring agency and speak with her supervisor.
We had a similar situation here a few years back. One provider complained and it turned out everyone had issues with the gal but no one knew the others did too. She was "reassigned" elsewhere.

Now we have a couple different options as far as sponsoring agencies to choose from so A LOT of providers moved to a different sponsor and the original one realized it was because of THEIR rep so...

Id call and speak with her supervisor. What she did and how she acted was not okay. Especially because there were kids present.