View Single Post
Homebody 12:42 PM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by Miss A:
Oh, I love the fresh from maternity leave babies! In the past 2 years, all but one of mine have come at 6-12 weeks old, and it has been so fun "raising" them in daycare. My next 6 weeker will be joining us in April, and I cant wait!

Definitely make sure the baby will take a bottle. One of mine started and took a bottle, but would sporadically begin to refuse one type after so long. Parents brought 3 different types before finally baby was back on the first bottle. That was a struggle for a while.

Also, for your own peace of mind, make sure you have a special place for the baby should you need to use the restroom, prepare meals, etc.
Thanks! Luckily I have two pack n plays that aren't being used right now, so I will have one in the bedroom for napping and one in the living area for when I need a personal break or tend to the other kids, etc. I just emailed mom this morning and she realized that the nipples she is sending to DC are not the same ones he has been using. So, she is going to start letting him use the ones he will be using with me, but she said he is still doing good with bottle feeding. I may see if she wants to come by for a little visit this weekend, as they just live down the road, and see how he does with the bottle myself.