View Single Post
mickey2 05:56 AM 01-14-2011
Can someone please tell me what their sick policies are?

I have one child who always seems sick! DCG 22 months old. Always a constant runny nose where I have to wipe every 2 minutes! Honestly! She snots on everything its so gross. I am constantly disinfecting toys that she plays with! Thank God she is only here for 2 hours in the morning and the 2 hours that she is here in the afternoon she sleeps.She is gone now but this morning she came in with a runny nose even more than usual and a cough. The cough is constant non stop and she has watery eyes. She felt warm but did not have a fever however I am sure that mom medicated her. She smelled of vicks. I don't think she slept well last night because she constantly yawned the whole 2 hours that she was here and she did nothing but sit in one spot looking like she was going to fall asleep.

I would like to post a letter in my entrance for parents to see on when NOT to bring their children. They all know my sick policies but a few still continue to bring their kids! This mom even told me one time that she did give the child tylenol because she was just teething

Can any of you great ladies give me some ideas on how to write this letter please.

Thank you.