Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
LittleD 06:43 AM 02-15-2012
So yesterday, I get a text saying that M.'s cough was really bad last night, and that she may stay home that day, she's really phlemy. 10 mins later:

I get another text that if she stops coughing she'll bring M in 1.5 or 2 hrs from the time of the text. I say ok, keep me posted. 2 hrs 45 mins go by (almost lunch)

I get a text saying "M had a little laydown and seems good to go, I can drop M off shortly and pick up at 4 so I can get get my errands runs." Now I don't answer because I am kind of upset that M had a nap and then is being dumped on me because even tho the child isn't feeling well, Mom decides errands need to be run.

10 mins after the text, mom comes waltzing in! I hadn't even responded! I inquire about the nap, and she says "Oh I don't know if she slept, I was in the bathroom getting ready. M was laying down with a bottle, blankie and soother."(all of which M has gotten rid of here!) M has a soother when mom comes in (so the child doesn't cry because M is feeling unwell???)

20 mins later, M has an explosive poop that not only went throu the diaper, and pants, but all over the floor!! OMG, I was soooooo mad! I texted mom to let her know one more poop like that and she has to pick M up. Mom says ok let me know!

fast forward 45 mins (30 mins past reg nap time as I'm running steam cleaner ) M is 1st to fall asleep Mom texts saying ""I'm gonna cme get M now."" I reply I just laid them down, M might even be sleeping. ""ok" mom says "I'll get M at 3" regular pick up is 4pm But I'm thinking if M is awake, fine come now, one less cranky kid to handle!

I go and check, Yep, asleep, but oops I just woke the baby So I tell mom and she says ""text me when M is up, I'll come then" Arrg ok fine! Give M a chance to do the valentine craft that was missed this morning.

They wake up late (fell asleep late) does the craft, was going to text mom just before snack, but oh look! Who's at the door?

I say I was going to text you soon, just wanted M to have a chance to do the craft. Mom says Öh I realized how late it was(3:30), we have a basketball game to go to at 4pm.

I was thrown off my whole day schedule because of this mom, being all wishy washy allllll day! Still waiting to see if she is bringing M today

Sorry so long, but I was so upset over this! Oh, and today, the 2 oldest boys thought it would be funny to 'hide' from the bus, well it worked! The bus drove riiiiiight past! Luckily my oldest son was still here, he walked them to school!