Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
momma2girls 04:24 PM 02-22-2012
Well today a 6 month old baby came to my daycare, sounding awful!! She has been gradually getting worse and worse. I have told the Mom at pick up, how she has been all week, and getting worse. THis am sounded horrible. She is in a good mood, just sounds terrible, coughing and even breathing. I let her take naps, here and got worse throughout the day. Is in a great mood, but has been all week, and still sleeping great. I listened to her lungs after her afternoon nap, and sound bad. I let the Mom know, and told her, she really needs to be seen by the DR. Her Mom can't talk herself, hasn't been able to all week. So she tells me today, that she took the day off today, because she wouldn't be able to talk to her students. OMG!! I couldn't believe it!! If I would have known she was sitting at home all dang day, I would have called her and told she needs to take her to the DR. I am worried about RSV with her. I have a little 2 yr old of my own, plus 3 other daycare children, that she just infected. I tried my hardest to keep her away from everyone today!!! I had to keep my mouth closed when she told me she was home all day!! Well she will not be returning tomorrow needless to say, and if the DR. has her on an antibiotic, she will not be returning til next week. We will see. I am so mad right now!! WOW!!! I hope my own children and myself do not get it!!