View Single Post
Annalee 06:12 PM 05-21-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I know you asked Ariana but...

I want to send reminders about upcoming events and deadlines. (To some parents/all parents... it depends on subject)
I want to send a random picture of their kid during the day. Some times more than one parent the same pic.
I want to send calendars with marked events to families so they can print and/or save in whatever way works for them.
I want parents to be able to send me their weekly schedules and change requests

More than anything I want to send parents receipts for payment that I don't have to hand write and they can print out.

I know texting does most of that but texting doesn't allow me to separate daycare "stuff" all into one separate area/folder and doesn't allow for printing anything exchanged.

I am sure there really is an app or a way to do all that stuff but I'm not computer savvy and I don't like having 12 steps to everything and I don't like complex. I'm old(er) and took typing in school not computer lab. I know shorthand.

I want easy.
Click this or that. Print or save. Yes or no.
Paid or owe. Picture/text. In/Out.
No confusion.

I took accounting, shorthand, and typing as I was preparing for a career in business while in high school All this on a manual typerwriter. with one of those erasers that slowed you down if you had to correct errors I got to go to all the typing contest with the school system and come in second for the state, but can't remember how many words I could type per minute. I amaze my sons on the computer keyboard. I think my youngest is going to have my typing skills, he is doing great in his keyboard class. My brothers still use one finger to type on a keyboard