View Single Post
Annalee 10:36 AM 08-21-2020
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
I've been offering the Parent's Choice Non-GMO Premium Infant Formula with Iron. Everyone takes me up on it after they finish breast feeding. Parents Choice does not even make a ready to feed liquid.

They also are mandating the breastfeeding area. Just like we expected: All of the QRIS stuff is becoming the minimum standard. This is easy for me as an empty nester, but will be a deal breaker for many others. There will be so many more illegal daycares this year.

"The Home shall encourage and support breastfeeding. The Home shall have a designated area set aside for breastfeeding mothers to breastfeed."

"Food for infants or children less than one (1) year of age shall be cut into pieces one-quarter inch or smaller and food for toddlers shall be cut into pieces one-half inch or smaller to prevent choking." - I do have one who will go ballistic if I cut his apples, pears or bananas.
we have the "cut the food thing"...started as an QRIS assessment rule but ended up in licensing....but since assessment is different we are told there will be a new layout with licensing as well. But a little too late; FCC is near dead here! Only those my age and that have been in it for several years are all that's left. Maybe it will pick back up but who knows?

FYI...there is such a thing as goat-made baby formula....just saying...it was shown to me from another provider (oops, educator).