View Single Post
melilley 12:13 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by NeedaVaca:
From what I have read it can cause behavior problems and if this is truly the case I would just ask the parent if it causes these problems why is there still gluten in the household?? It is their job to protect their children and I would put it back on them, excuses aren't really good enough when they should be preventing it. Every time she says oh he must have gotten into some gluten I would look at her wide eyed and ask why it's available to them!
I should! Apparently dcd can't have gluten either so I have NO idea why they have it in their home, or if mom does eat it, how they possibly can get into it. It just makes me wonder because dcb ate a cracker that one time and the other dcb bro ate some noodles (before I noticed he was eating the wrong noodles) and nothing was said about the gluten affecting them.

It also makes me wonder if it's true because this dcm is kind of crazy...lol. I've talked about her here before, she's very odd. Once dcb had a test for something (I can't remember) and it came back neg. and she didn't believe the docs because he just HAD to have whatever it was. I know there are false neg., but there were only symptoms at home..not here.