Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Sunshine69 01:53 PM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by 284878:
DCM at drop off told DCB to take a nap for me, she doesn't normally say that but I figured it had to do with getting a sticker.

An hour later outside, he started wanting to go in, when I said no nicely, he started crying for his mom. I tried to get him to play but it was a no go. About 10-15 minutes later it was time to go inside, so I could start lunch. He sits at the table which is normal but proceeds to cry (he is the cry wolf kind of boy, so I ignored.)

I make lunch and serve it. He eats like normal while still crying. I was busying taking care of the baby when he throws up. I called DCM who is home to come to pick up, she is here in minutes. I tell her that it was more than lunch that came up.

and she asks if he had any milk because he threw up after drinking milk and running around.

no DCM it was not just milk that came up, he was sitting at the table not running around and breakfast came up too.
But in the future, if you think that there is an issue with milk, you should tell me beforehand not after.

Methinks I know why you were late though.
She dropped him off after he threw up?

How nice.