View Single Post
storybookending 07:44 AM 03-22-2018
It sounds like a supervision issue to me and that is the directors responsibility to ensure that her staff are doing their jobs. Accidents such as a kid scratching another kid do happen but since this issue has been ongoing on more than 2 occasions and it is always the same child it seems as if the teachers could and should be doing more.

I would probably be looking for new care just based on the directors responses to your questions. When you asked if you should pull him and she responded “if you feel the need to pull him do it” tells me that she doesn’t care about your child and whether he is there or not. I have seen my director use this line on children that aren’t favored or tend to be problem children (not saying your child is) so that she doesn’t have to be the one to terminate. I wouldn’t want my child somewhere where they are not cared about. If you think the supervision issue warrants a call to licensing I say go for it but be prepared for them to retaliate and possibly terminate your child as even anonymous complaints are pretty obvious to figure out most of the time and it sounds like the director isn’t the greatest at her job.