View Single Post
FrustratedMommy 03:48 AM 06-07-2010
That is right, I forgot that the government doesn't pay their portion.

Both kids are in the same daycare now, that is why I am fighting so hard to keep them there.

The lady went on vacation for two weeks, and we put the kids in another daycare temporarily. My 3.5 year old slept very well, and now that she is back at the normal daycare she is sleeping again. It has been two weeks and she had one day where she was resistant to sleep. The lady says she has to stay in the room a long time with her, but I think she has gotten used to it now.

She is sleeping very well at home, although we have an odd day where she will play in her room rather than sleeping. I just worry that if she is resisting nap now, what will happen when she gets closer to 4. Hopefully by then she will be more emotionally mature and will be able to rest quietly without waking the others.

I also notice the days she complained that my little one didn't nap were rainy days where they didn't get outside. She is very good about taking them outside in the summer though. They walk 10 blocks to a park almost every day, and since my daughter is the oldest she walks while the other kids ride in the stroller.