View Single Post
Mad_Pistachio 11:29 AM 03-21-2016
we have all heard about parents forgetting the payment. now, I guess, it's my turn...

yesterday was a super busy day, and today, we overslept. the plan was for my husband and daughter to get up, for me to get her ready and send them both out the door around 8 am. what happened was, she got up at 8 am (semi-sleepless night, which is why I let her sleep in), and I said I'd drop her off. my husband left... with the DC money for this week (he gets cash on Fridays specifically for daycare). called me when we were on the way, and we were both, like, crap! this is what happenes when things refuse to go as planned.
I looked over the handbook, and it looks like we have until Tuesday evening to pay. normally, the only times we had to do that was when we weren't there on Monday (sick or out of town), but today, she went.
it felt awful to tell the director that I have no payment with me. it felt awesome when she waved her hand and said that tomorrow would be fine. he IS paying tomorrow morning, even if I have to tattoo the reminder on my forehead.

in almost 2 years there, it's the first time we literally forgot to pay. ugh...
Universe, once again, is reminding me that I'm not perfect (as if I didn't know that).