View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 11:49 AM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
My DD is 24 years old, single with no children and works 2 jobs (one PT and the other 3/4 time) and is a full-time college student. Pays for her own medical insurance or goes without. She gets zero dollars back in taxes. Last year she paid in.

Past DCM's is a single mother with one child. She paid zero dollars per month for child care, lives in subsidized housing (her rent is $66 per month), drives a new car, has manicured nails and an i-phone.

She works 32 hours per week but uses 50 hours of child care (child here from open to close) Takes her child to the doctor at every little cough and sniffle (for free...at least to her). Receives no child support because she can't or won't identify the father.

Last year she received almost $5,000 back in taxes.

She recently passed on a promotion at work that would have provided her with medical insurance and paid vacations. The reason? She would lose her benefits.

If that doesn't tell you that there is seriously something wrong with our govenment, you are living in denial.
Doesn't it just make you sick? Sounds like you have a wonderful daughter!! Another case. My sister owned her own company. She NEVER paid in for her taxes (FICA, social security, workers comp etc) for her employees. She owes the gov't 200,000. She separated from her husband and has 1 daughter that they shared custody. She got food assistance. BS that you can owe the gov't that much money and they in return give you benefits.