View Single Post
LittleScholars 09:38 AM 02-26-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Beluga:
DCM posted on a local FB group last night asking for recommendations on a location preschool. Do I say something? Not in the finger wagging "I saw what you posted way" but more in the "I saw what you posted and just wanted to touch base you regarding your satisfaction here" type way?

This DCM has given no indication that she is unhappy here. Zero. If anything I get weekly texts thanking me. So I'm a bit confused. Maybe she just wants a brick and mortar?
I also offer a preschool program and had one family opt to send their child to a very expensive private preschool when he turned 3. She didn't assume it would offend me at all, and talked about it like it was the obvious next step. The truth is is didn't offend me in the slightest, although I'm confident he would have learned just as much here. I currently have her younger child and I imagine he will head off to a larger program when he ages into it.

I would bring it up, but only because I would want to know about future enrollment. I would also assume she didn't mind me knowing about the transition or discussing it because she posted it publicly. I wouldn't take it personally at all.