View Single Post
MomBoss 02:06 PM 03-30-2020
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Hopefully your provider talks to other providers.

I know after this is said and done, the first question of parents calling for care will be why they left their previous provider.

Attitude about this situation will be the deciding factor for me and your last sentence says alot about how much you care about and/or respect the person caring for your child(ren).

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/child...b6eab77944237a
I agree with this. I had 4 out of 5 families leave.
#1- Left because they are a teacher and are working from home and only needed care until the end of the school uear. So I understand.
#2- Part time child, keeping home due to childs autoimmune disease. Still paying full tuition. Parent is getting unemployment.
#3- Had to pull child because parent cant afford to hold the spot. Self employed, no unemployment. Want to re enroll if i have openings once this is all over. So I understand and will let them.
#4- part time child. Keeping home do to working from home. Paying full price (for now). Only needed care until the end of school year, so we will see...

Between the 1 kid actually attending and the 2 part times still paying, i cant pay all my bills. I need this childcare grant to come through!