View Single Post
mac60 04:57 AM 05-03-2010
Last Week: Mom keeps mentioning to 3 yr old that after Friday no more diapers. Claims have been pottytraining at home. So last week, everyday, I ask 3 yr old every hour on the hour if he has to pee, and he always tells me no, never peed in the potty once, peed in his diaper, yes, diaper, several times each day. Then on Friday, mom says to 3 yr old that after the diapers are gone, no more, big boy panties. I am like---I don't think so, not here anyways.

I told my hubby I wonder if she will bring him in cloth pants on Monday, and if she does, no way in hell will I leave them on him.

So fast forward to Monday morning.......Mom says 3 yr old has big boy pants on. I am thinking there is no way in hell I am leaving cloth pants on your child to pee all over my house. He is not ready at all. He will not tell me he has to pee, he tells me he is dry when he is wet, he has never sat on my toilet and went pee in my house, why would you send him in cloth pants. I must of had a "look" on my face, because she said something, and my response was "I will put a pullup over his cloth pants, because I don't normally let the kids go to cloth pants until they go 2 weeks of no accidents with them telling me they have to go potty on their own. That is....not me asking, them telling and knowing they have to pee and understanding we don't pee our pants.

Ok, what is wrong with parents, that they would bring a child to daycare in cloth pants, when the child clearly does not understand the concept of peeing in the toilet.

So I take the boy into the bathroom and sit him on the toilet, leave him there for about 3 minutes, come back and ask him if he peed, he says yes, but I know that he didn't, there was no pee in that toilet, not a dribble. He lies all the time. If he pees his pants he lies and says he didn't, etc. So he has a pull up over his pants, and I will take him every little bit. But no way in hell will he be in my home in cloth training pants. Really, unbeleiveable.