View Single Post
BumbleBee 03:46 PM 05-05-2016
I would so fire her and hire someone else if needed someone through summer--fact is I only need someone until June 9th so by the time I hire someone I wouldn't need them anyways. I will be hiring someone to start August 22nd but I don't need an assistant from June 9th-August 22nd.

Anyways, last Monday she asked me if there was anyway she could get off at 3 every day starting this coming Monday so she could babysit her friends 2 kids after school. I worked the schedule and asked my mom (my other assistant) if she could switch her hours from 11:15-1 to 2:45-5. She worked things out on her end-by changing her entire schedule-so she could be here from 2:45-5 every day. Told my 1st assistant, on Tuesday, that yes, she could work from 8:30-3 M-F starting this coming Monday.

TODAY I get a text from 1st assistant saying her friend doesn't need her to babysit anymore so she doesn't need to get done at 3 anymore.

are you kidding me? I jumped through hoops, my mother changed her entire schedule around to make this work and she just thinks she can walk in here and work full days again at the drop of a hat. Like it's no big deal.

I'm tempted to tell her no, 8:30-3 is her new schedule. But I don't know if I'm just being petty and vindictive. WWYD?