View Single Post
twirlerzmom 10:01 AM 03-15-2020
I just posted a message this morning updating families on my new policies. All drop offs and pick ups are at the door, I will bring the kids up and down. Parents are not entering my home. I'm also taking temps at drop off and if it's over 100 the child must go back home. Illness policy states unwell for ANY reason they can't come, and cannot come back until 48 hours after symptoms subside WITHOUT meds. I also added that I may enforce a child to stay home if more than 2 household members are sick. I've deep cleaned and sanitized everything yesterday. Rotated toys in and out. Eliminated some toys to make daily cleaning easier. (Really, who needs 2 totes of legos?? lol) I also had an air purifier filter and UV lamps installed in my furnace. The UV bulbs will kill any bacteria, fungi and virus in my home. I am blessed to have one of my families be in the HVAC field and was awarded the top dealer in the nation this year. They had it installed within 20 mins of me calling and asking to buy a new regular filter. He wanted my house to be as safe as possible.