Thread: Starting Over
View Single Post
Lil_Diddle 10:54 PM 04-21-2020
I’m in the exact same boat. I lost two of my families, one had multiple children. All of my families are working from home with pay. The ones that haven’t quit are paying the 50%, actually they’ve been really great about it. The families that did quit on me, I did not return any of their deposits. One was not happy because I was offering 50% tuition and did not return 50% of the deposit (because yes, while I’m losing money, let me take $300 out for you as you take advantage of the situation). The two families that did quit on me, pay monthly so I did agree to return what they would have overpayed when the shut down started. It has now been a couple weeks and these families have yet to pick up their money or their children’s belongings. If for some reason they should decide to come back I will recharge their deposit. Or re-bill them for what they missed with late fees. But honestly, I wouldn’t want to take them back. They are all still getting paid, and the fact they left me in hard times says enough. That and the fact they asked for refunds when im already financially struggling.