Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:32 AM 08-25-2020
Originally Posted by littlefriends:
Funny Story Of The Day!
Dcd pulls up this morning and runs up to my front door in a panic. Says dc kiddo barfed in the car and can he have some things to clean him up and some clothes from cubby. So I give him gloves, wipes, plastic bags and a change of clothes. He's out there cleaning for a bit and gets kiddo changed and then stands there by the car snuggling him for a bit. I'm thinking they're going to drive off after dcd gets his kiddo calmed down. Nope! They eventually walk up to my door to drop off!!

I said "ummmm, I'm sorry but I can't take him today since he's vomited." Dcd gets super mad. "His blueberry muffin just disagreed with his tummy. He doesn't have a fever." I said "I can email you a copy of my illness policy if you need me to??" He literally throws the bag of barf trash down on my porch and storms back to the car, puts kiddo in, and drives off all speedy fast.

ugh.....
No, he didn't.......

I get that he was upset and honestly reading along, I knew that was where your post was headed but I gasped at the disrespect of the bolded statement above.... I am not sure I could get over that one.

So sorry you had to deal with that... Maybe text him and tell him he forgot his barf.

Some parents....