View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 11:09 AM 05-16-2018
Originally Posted by Play Care:
This!
I opened this thread thinking it would be about an infant/young toddler (my current issue ). At 3 I would be cutting that crap out. He's old enough to be told to knock it off. And his parents need to be told that it's not cute/appropriate. Maybe they have no idea???
Oh they fully know because 98% of the time he does it, they're here. Yesterday the mom came to pick him up and he jumped in the front seat while I was looking at their new baby in the car. He then proceeded to do his screech and even beeped the horn. I told him to stop several times. She just goes hahaha. duh!!! So I told him this morning how that was not to happen again and I told him if it did, then tomorrow i would remember and first thing he's sitting in time out. If mom isn't going to do anything, then I will. He looks right at me and does it and mom says nothing. You would think that after I say things multiple times that she would correct him. It is beyond annoying. Alot of times he's running all over the place doing the screeching while mom talks to me, other parents etc. I have said multiple times that my neighbors don't like that.