View Single Post
jen2651 03:06 PM 06-02-2011
Originally Posted by nannyde:
See above

It's worth EVERY penny. I will never go back to the regular food system. It's money well spent. I would rather be poor than skimp on food.

I switched a little over a year ago and have kids that haven't missed a single day for being sick in the last fourteen months.

My son didn't miss a day of school this year.

Micheal does your family eat wild game?
It is so funny,I was just going to email Nanny D on this...

I just received a call from a family that only serves their kids milk from their farm (goat, dairy...depending on time of year). I know that I can't serve this to my daycare kids, but could they bring it in for themselves? I am not opposed, I just don't really want to mess up my food reimbursements.

Also, for those who use only non processed foods, would you be willing to send your menu? I am pretty/almost really good about it, but if this family were to come, I would need to change a few of the items in my rotation. I would love to see some of your menus for new ideas!

I have never served a chicken nugget to my kids, but I fear even my chili may be jeopardy of needing to be refined...I use canned beans as opposed to dry beans. I know, I shouldn't change anything for one family, but lets face it, I was using the cans because I am lazy!