View Single Post
PitterPatter 06:09 PM 05-10-2013
Originally Posted by williams2008:
Long story short a dcm text me an hour ago and asked could she pay me on Monday. I informd her that she could along with the $10 per day late fees added to it and that it has to be paid at drop off or dcb could not stay. Soooooo she text me back I'm trying to get it but he probably won't be back after today I told her okay well instead of you paying his rate of $80 today you have to pay $240 because you are required to give a 2 weeks notice with pay.

Then she come over here all crying and stuff giving me her sob story saying she don't understand why I said he couldn't come back I didn't say he couldn't come back, she said he wasn't coming back all because she is mad that I stuck to my policy! Needless to say she left here crying worse than she did when she came and I don't care!

I have had it with dcps who want to pay when it is convienent for them, if they pay at all. I'm also tired of dcps jumping up and pulling their child out because they are mad...

I know, I know, you'll have told me to start making them pay in advance so I wouldn't have to deal with this kind of bull crap. I am furious
BTDT! Way too many times, I feel your pain! Hope you get some good clients in care! That's what really turned my daycare around. Well that and I had to grow a backbone a couple years ago lol