View Single Post
Leigh 03:23 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by Mom2Two:
I'm drafting an email, and this is what I've got so far:

Hi DCM,

I picked up some Similac for dcb, and I will just add it to your bill. Remember that my policy is that I can provide Parent's Choice brand, but any other brand needs to be provided by parents, per my written policies.

Also, Venmo is how I bill everyone, and my next billing is in two weeks, so it just needs to be working from your end in a week or so.

I have been wondering if there is a misunderstanding about my policies or if it's just been a while since you were able to read them. I've attached another copy just in case.

I am quite firm about my policies, and this is pretty normal for daycares. With each family being very different, and so many little wigglers to take care of, daycare owners need to make sure everyone is on the same page.

I wasn't sure if I should email you about this or talk to you in person, but I feel like I need to be really clear about it so there aren't any misunderstandings going forward.

Thanks,

Jane

This stuff is just so awkward. Yuck! (That part is not in the email, hee hee)
Remember, too, that with CACFP, formula is NOT optional-you must serve it, whether DCM wants you to or not. She MUST either accept your brand or provide her own, but you CAN NOT skip formula.