View Single Post
bklsmum 03:50 PM 11-01-2016
Originally Posted by midaycare:
I find it worrisome that anyone is excited about either of these candidates. That anyone will defend either of them. Blech. They are both two 70 something, insanely wealthy and out of touch, egotistical bullies who wouldn't understand how to run a proper government if someone hit them over the head with the information.

We need to go back to how it was in the beginning - when government was a volunteer position and unpaid. That would get rid of much of the corrupt lifers.

FWIW, I'm voting Trump. I keep up with the issues and COME ON. She's a crook. Trump is something else, too, but I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror if I voted for her. Anyone who claims Clinton is some kind of saint... I mean, really. And I'm not pro Trump.

If Clinton is the first woman in office (as my inner Austin Powers voice goes, "that's a man, baby!") I weep for women.
When was our government ever a volunteer position that was unpaid?

ETA: And not for nothing but Hillary just turned 69 last week so she's not a 70 something anything and the something else that Trump is, is a sexual predator.