View Single Post
Holiday Park 11:35 PM 12-28-2012
I think I would feel better just terminating. He has a can of formula , diapers,a jacket&bibs here. I would like to tell her that I will have her son's things in a bag on my front porch/front door. Would it be better or worse to give a reason , in this situation ?
Sorry the post was long&rambled. I'm not as good as typing up something thats better written , when I haven't had a chance to collect my thoughts and when there are too many distractions . We had just gotten home from eating out and my kids were not in bed yet lol.
Seriously I feel *almost* guilty having to ask for payment when he doesn't come. But I shouldn't have to ask for it. She has the same phone as me so I know she could set reminders for herself, if needed. If gramma is off every day this past week and next week she could ask her to drop off payment. She could sens it online from her phone (I know because paypal does make an APP and so does bank of america ) .
Its not like she hasn't been told . I was pretty blunt/to the point last time. Maybe some people just dont get it until it's too late.