View Single Post
daycare 08:40 AM 03-22-2011
Dear Silly Parents,

I have really enjoyed getting to know your child XYZ…. and really want thank you for intrusting in me to care for your child in your absence. Unfortunately, I have had to make some necessary changes for the daycare and I will no longer be able to meet your child and families needs. Please understand that this was a very difficult decision for me to make and XYZCHild will be greatly missed by everyone here.
Please accept this letter as two weeks written notice of termination of care. Should you need any assistance in finding a new provider, here is the number for our R&R: MMM-MMMM. Again, thank you so much for all of your cooperation and understanding with this matter.

I also would attach my withdraw form to it, inwhich the parents are to sign and date as well as the provider. It also states what $ will be expected from them, as well as the last date you will be offering care. I can email it to you if you would like..

I am not sure this is helpful or not...just let me know

sorry you are having to go through this...no one likes having to deal with this stuff