View Single Post
cassiesue 05:01 PM 11-06-2016
Thanks for the advice thus far.

Mike I am going to try your advice and attempt to use one of those free template sites. Do you have a preference over WIX or Weebly? Is one better suited for a beginner? I think my domain name (if that is what it is called) is easy to remember. It is: cassiesueschildcare.com As I get about 75% of my clients from Facebook I set my FB business page up first. I understand that limits me as I have to follow their rules.

I created a temporary work around for the FB review issue. What I did to eliminate the unfair review from the family that I terminated was to just screenshot all of the reviews. Then I disabled the review option. So now no one can leave a review. I created an album titled reviews and uploaded the screenshots of the valid reviews in to it. If someone asks to leave a review in the future I will just temporarily enable this feature. I'd like to leave it enabled, but I can't if it will not allow us to remove a clearly slanderous review. It even will let someone leave a review if they have never even used your center.

Time for me is such an issue. I love this forum, but in a way wish I had not found it. I love reading the threads and getting ideas etc. from others. Plus it is nice to find a community that gets what I go through on a daily basis. But when I get a bit of free time I find myself here rather than being productive elsewhere. I do legal petitions on the side and have a debriefing scheduled for 7 p.m. tomorrow and I haven't even started her divorce. I justify this by claiming I work best under pressure.

One day I'll get organized and then I'll be dangerous! I haven't even finished setting up my kids with the Brightwheel app. I am the Queen of procrastination.

Thanks again Mike for all you do here and I appreciate getting to read everyone's posts that take the time to contribute to this great site!!!