View Single Post
Childminder 02:59 PM 02-05-2010
I believe in spanking and spanked my children when needed. My son was spanked 3 times that we remember and he is 32 and a perfect gentleman. My daughter is 29 and both of my children are responsible and productive adults.

I have a dcg that is probably the cutest little brat that ever walked on this earth. She is the one that climbs the bookcase, jumps off the top of the slide, stands in the center of the table, etc... My husband says "she's so cute you want to just slap the cute right off of her". When she ran to the road laughing as I was getting each child off the porch(and made the mistake of putting her down first) I told her mother that if she was my child she would have gotten her cute little butt spanked. Her mom gave me permission to do so but just my luck the state would pull in. Her mother has repeatedly told me thank you for not terminating her because she would have if it was her. One day she will be hanging from the tree in the front yard by her toes when mom comes to pick up or http://daddytypes.com/2007/01/23/diy...baby_bjorn.php