View Single Post
Toni 10:13 AM 10-16-2007
I hope that you respond to this. I am a single mother, who of course has to put my son in day care. I am already a little, well alot paranoid of day....care As I worked at one that I had my child in and chose to quit and remove my child, as they had too many children, I believe to take care of and were a little wore out. Now I have been with a home daycare, which I did not want to do. He seems to enjoy it there...........but there are many questionable things, which I try to blow off because not all people raise kids the same. And I am the mother and all the better treat them as I do....blah...blah...yes have taken that into acct. But my child since going to this woman, the last 2 months, has bucked and been crazy about me changing his diaper.....every time! Never before, but at my previous job at daycare children do want to get away and off the changing table and such. But not like this, I try to put Desitin on and he freaks.And now he looks as if he has open skinon his inner anus. Can this be from new foods tried, am I insane/too paranoid/or what? What are the signs of an infants sexual abuse? And how....if needed do I request a surprise visit from the state or have an investigation done. As she is state certified daycare and foster parent home. Please respond.